Risk Management Solutions
Partnering with an insurance broker who understands risk is crucial. Now more than ever, it is critical to work with an agency that can provide the Risk Management solutions needed to mitigate risk within your organization. Your Crane Agency broker will help identify areas of improvement and can assist you in the implementation of effective risk management strategies.
Loss Control, when appropriately managed, can improve bottom-line dividends, strengthen your company culture, and can contribute to the improvement of your position in the insurance marketplace. Here are a few other items to consider when applying these strategies:
- The key to improved performance is management procedures that can measure outcomes and provide accountability.
- Risk control procedures should be flexible enough to fit your needs, while also aligning with the desired organizational culture.
- Our solutions can help to improve your organization’s safety culture/environment so that implementation will be of maximum benefit.
- We can provide on-going training to help create and maintain a good safety culture and make recommendations to management when safety program redirection is warranted.
- Our team can develop long-term relationships with you and your management team to help assure your company’s development and maintenance of an effective safety program.
- We can provide OSHA & DOT compliance assistance, which can help improve safety effectiveness, potentially reduces fines, and serves to enhance your company’s reputation.
Most importantly, effective loss control is an ongoing process. Our Risk Consultants can play an active role in the development and implementation of strategies that can help contribute to increased employee morale and enhanced motivation. When effectively implemented, our solutions can lead to improved quality, productivity, and cost savings.
If additional assistance is needed on a claim, you can feel confident that we will be with you every step of the way. Our claims consulting capabilities can include:
- Monthly, quarterly, or bi-annual updates on claim activity.
- Detailed summary of large claims including recent updates.
- Frequent follow-up with adjusters for ongoing status
- Documentation of adjuster’s notes via carrier website or email.
- On-going paid claims and reserve monitoring until cases are resolved.
Director of Risk Management & Claims
Don joined Crane in 2013 as a Senior Claim Supervisor, where his primary focus was complex claims handling and contract review. His expertise lies in consulting on large loss situations and working with carriers and clients to facilitate timely and satisfactory outcomes. In 2015, Don was promoted to Director of Risk Management and Claims services at Crane Agency.
Kevin Hoffman, MS, ARM, SSH, CEAS
Risk Management Consultant
Kevin brings over 25 years of experience to his current role at Crane. Throughout his career, he has specialized in multiple industry segments and performs various safety and loss control services, from public entities to large self-insured multinational corporations. He specializes in OSHA Compliance, Life Safety Compliance, Emergency Planning, and Ergonomics.
Brandon Putz, CSP, CPCU, ARM
Risk Management Consultant
Brandon began his career as a Property claim adjuster and quickly transitioned to a role in Loss Control. He has nationwide experience in DOT compliance, fleet safety, and claim analysis. Brandon joined Crane in 2017 and works closely with clients to provide consultation focusing on safety program development and implementation.
Eduardo Madrid, CSP
Risk Management Consultant
Eduardo joined the Crane Agency in August of 2020 as a Risk Management Consultant. He is a Certified Safety Consultant with a demonstrated history of working in Operation (Fuel and Aviation) with the Oil industry and the Insurance related areas of Manufacturing and Agriculture. Eduardo is skilled in Industrial Safety, Risk Management, and Program evaluation. He also holds his Bachelor of Science in Economics and previously worked with Texaco, Sentry Insurance, and the American Red Cross.
Anne Keel, Risk Management / Claims Associate
Anne began her career in insurance in 1999 as a Customer Service Agent at GMAC Insurance. In 2015, Anne obtained her Missouri Property & Casualty Producer’s license. In April of 2020, she joined Crane Agency as the Commercial Lines Risk Management/Claims Associate, where she is the primary contact for insurance company claim adjusters. Her primary focus is providing claim review status reports, and her claims handling experience includes automobile, general liability, and property claims. She strives daily to provide exceptional customer service to Crane Agency Producers and their clients.
Crane Agency Loss Control Services Checklist
The basis of any successful risk control program is commitment. With the support of our client’s leadership and management teams, our Risk Management Consultants can help elevate loss control from reactive measures to a proactive plan. Crane Agency’s strength lies in combining the experience of our risk management consultants, and a solid commitment to making a difference for your organization.
Download our checklist to see a few of the available collaboration and training options available.
Crane Agency Seminar Topics
Our Crane Agency Risk Management Team also hosts semi-annual seminars for our clients. Topics include:
- Cyber Liability
- Coinsurance and the Commercial Property Policy
- Contractual Risk Transfer and the Commercial General Liability Policy
- The Art of Calculating Business Interruption
- OSHA Updates and Employment Law
- Employment Practice Liability & Sexual Harassment
- Active Shooter Training
- Legalized Marijuana and the Employer
- Senate Bill #1 on Occupational Disease Claims
- Advantages of Pre-Employment Testing
For more information, please contact your Crane Agency Broker today.