Support assigned Producer(s) by placing and processing new business, account development and renewal retention. Service assigned accounts.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepare new business and renewal submissions (ACORD applications, risk narratives, photos, site diagrams, and loss runs). Submit them to carriers and/or Crane’s Marketing Department. Follow up to insure timely responses, check all quotations for accuracy and coordinate all with Producer and/or client/prospect.
- Prepare applications, submit to insureds, carriers or Marketing Department; follow up to insure timely responses.
- Assist clients in making appropriate coverage changes; inform and educate clients about coverages, exclusions, exposures and audits; document agency management system.
- Provide technical support to Producer(s) to include survey policy coverages and identify cross-selling and upgrading opportunities.
- Prepare quotations, coverage summaries/comparisons, proposals and recommendations needed to insure clients’ understanding of coverages.
- Renew and remarket accounts as needed in conjunction with Producer(s) and agency standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prompt and reliable attendance required.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and fax machines. This job may also work in various clients’ locations, with varying conditions and elements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit, stand and walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Complete knowledge of insurance practices and procedures of the agency and industry. Minimum of six years’ experience. Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
Current Producer’s license required; CISR, AINS or CLCS preferred or willing to complete within first 5 years.
Friendly, positive attitude; willingness to help others; good organizational and prioritization skills; customer focused; excellent written and oral communication skills; effective problem-solving techniques; ability to adapt to changing situations in a fast-paced environment; ability to work on highly detailed work under pressure with time constraints.