In any economic climate, it is of the utmost importance to partner with an insurance broker who has the experience and resources to suggest ways to mitigate risk. Implementing effective long-term risk management strategies can help businesses become more desirable to insurance companies in a difficult market and sometimes even assist in negotiating better coverage terms and pricing. At Crane Agency, we understand our clients’ needs because our organization was built by business owners and families just like you. We can help you prepare for uncertainty by suggesting the types of insurance products and services to help support your professional and personal needs. Below are just a few of our commercial insurance offerings:
- Management Liability
- Surety & Fidelity
Crane has experienced advisors knowledgeable of the latest regulations and concerns confronting clients. We offer solutions through a wealth of relationships with carrier partners, including Claim Managers, Claim Professionals, and other resources to answer questions that arise during the claim process. Crane Claims Consulting services include:
- Provide on-site client training on various topics including claim reporting procedures, return to work policies, and safeguards to avoid employment practices liability exposure.
- Advise on hiring and discharge practices, indemnification and contractual risk transfer language, employee handbook content, and how to select and work most effectively with occupational medical clinics.
- Analyze and interpret coverage disputes.
- Maintain ongoing communication with insurance carrier partners through consistent contact with claim staff as well as in-person office visits with carrier executives.
- Facilitate communication between clients and carrier partners.
- Review and analyze loss runs for accuracy at the time of policy renewal and at stat card filing. Assist with evaluation of open claims for proper reserving and appropriateness of claim settlement.
- Evaluate complex claims for appropriate handling and reserving, and where appropriate, propose alternate methods for claim resolution.
- Coordinate and conduct face to face claim review meetings in which trends and data are analyzed to help manage and understand exposures to clients’ businesses.
- Arrange complimentary educational seminars bi-annually for current and prospective customers.
Every venture comes with risk, but risk does not have to mean a permanent loss of assets, productivity, or control. Let Crane Agency analyze your exposures to help better protect assets and minimize accidental losses. Crane Risk Management services include:
- Customized, written safety programs
- Safety and loss prevention programs for all lines of coverage
- People and cultural based safety programs
- Third party liability exposure analysis and contract controls
- Cost of Workers Compensation claim exposures
- Workers Compensation loss reduction and proven strategies
- Risk Management planning
- Custom risk assessment programs
- Evaluate fire hazards and controls and advanced property analysis
- HPR property consulting
- Disaster preparedness
- Business continuation planning and development
- Building valuations and replacement cost
- Developing transitional return-to-work programs
- Improving commercial fleet accident prevention programs
- Construction safety and management of job site safety programs
- Trucking safety – CSA program and DOT compliance
- Safety and new employee orientation
- OSHA compliance – audits, assessments, and training
Property Insurance Covers damages to your business property.
General Liability Covers damages incurred by a third party.
Automobile and Fleet Coverage Covers vehicles owned or operated by your business.
Workers’ Compensation Covers your employees’ on-the-job injuries.
Umbrella Coverage Used to address losses that exceed the limits of an underlying policy.