Thank you for your interest in joining Crane Agency. We are continually searching for quality insurance professionals who would like to join the Crane family.
Why choose the Crane Agency? From access to virtually every major insurance carrier to our top-notch support staff, your clients deserve the very best. Crane Agency also offers many value added services that other agencies just don’t provide including: Risk Management & Loss Control Services, Claims Consulting, Quality Control Services and Commercial Lines Marketing, just to name a few.
If you are interested in a career that offers excellent personal and professional rewards, Crane Agency is the perfect choice.
For more information aboutopportunities at Crane Agency, please contact Margot Gruenewald today at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (314) 444-4800.
Support assigned producer(s) by placing and processing new business, account development, and renewal retention. Service assigned accounts.
JOB DUTIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
1. Review and order renewals according to agency procedures. Investigate company non-renewals and coordinate with insured and producer(s) to remarket.
2. Prepare applications, submit to insureds, carriers or Marketing Department; follow up to insure timely responses.
3. Assist clients in making appropriate coverage changes; inform and educate clients about coverages, exclusions, exposures, and audits; document electronic file accordingly.
4. Provide technical support to producer(s) to include survey policy coverages and identify cross-selling and upgrading opportunities.
5. Prepare quotations, coverage summaries/comparisons, proposals, and recommendations needed to insure clients’ understanding of coverages.
6. Renew and remarket accounts as needed in conjunction with producer(s) and agency standards.
7. Prompt and reliable attendance required.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required; college coursework a plus. Complete knowledge of insurance practices and procedures of the agency and industry.
Current Property & Casualty Producer’s license required; CIC or CPCU completed or in process a plus.
Candidate must have excellent prioritization and organizational skills. Candidate must possess a friendly, positive attitude with a willingness to help others. Candidate must have excellent verbal and written skills, a professional telephone manner, the ability to establish effective relationships with staff and clients and the ability to work on highly detailed work under pressure and with time constraints.
Provide Loss Control consulting services to our commercial lines customers.
JOB DUTIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
1. Consult with customers to determine loss control problems and assist in implementation of solutions. This includes safety program development and implementation, facility and jobsite inspections, OSHA compliance assistance, and supervisor/employee safety training & education.
2. Work with insurance company loss control personnel to address recommendations and other loss control service issues, and coordinate loss control services.
3. Provide brokers with commercial building valuations utilizing the Marshall & Swift/Boeckh Building Valuation application.
4. Address variety of exposures and controls related to General Liability, Products Liability, Fleet and Property lines of insurance.
5. Identity exposures/hazards and appropriate controls per established standards (OSHA, NFPA, ISO, etc.).
6. Must be able to operate personal computer including Microsoft Outlook, Work & Excel and, Marshall & Smith/Boeckh software and various other applications as necessary.
7. Licensed driver with vehicle.
8. Prompt and reliable attendance required.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
College degree in Safety or Engineering Services. Minimum of 3 years safety related experience.
Current Property & Casualty Producer’s license preferred. Certified Safety Professional (CSP) desired. Other insurance related designations also helpful.
Must be comfortable addressing and presenting training to groups. Ability to clearly communicate to both management and hourly employees.